Bullfinch, Cosmos and Dinner

30 May

The bird feeders are always busy these days

The first Cosmos flower has opened. I love these delicate flowers which grow along the roadside in South Africa.

We’ve been out for dinner again! Now, all dressed up, we have just finished the delicious meal which we collected from The Royal Oak in Perranwell.

Tags: ,

6 responses to “Bullfinch, Cosmos and Dinner

May 31, 2020 at 7:13 pm

Still no bullfinches here. They are so beautiful too. I was amused watching a mother sparrow bring her three fledgling babies into the garden where she proceeded to feed them one by one from the feeder. I bet she’ll be glad once they learn to feed themselves. They are so funny to watch as they cheep continuously and wriggle around all the time! Lovely roses around that doorway. Oh how I’d love to go out for a meal again!

2. commonprose

May 30, 2020 at 11:21 pm

I believe we have been to the Royal Oak, where we had one of the best meals ever!

May 31, 2020 at 6:27 am

Yes, it’s our favourite place and we remember that evening very well. We will do it again! xx

3. John Roberts

May 30, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Bon Appetit! X

4. Piglet in Portugal

May 30, 2020 at 7:32 pm

I am pleased to see so many people supporting the restuarnats who offer a take away service. The pub looks lovely – exactly waht I mis about ENlgand

5. Sandra

May 30, 2020 at 6:35 pm

I’m envious of the bullfinch at your feeders. I’ve never managed that. I’m envious of your meal too. Enjoy!