A Spring Lunch, A Yellow Splash and A Gift

10 Mar

A bright day today with the odd hail shower found me first pruning odd shrubs and then indoors working on my glass pieces. An easy and favourite colourful lunch was what we needed.

Avocado, Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Salad

Between the tree trunks and through other bulbs, the splash of bright yellow seen from the kitchen window brightens up the garden.

Daffodils

I am loving playing with glass, creating pretty pieces especially using bits of earrings etc given to me by friends. Yesterday I came home to find a little bag hanging on the front door handle.

From Margaret – thank you so much!

Here are my newest pieces at the design stage. They may change before they are done.

Two pieces in the making

Tags: , ,

13 responses to “A Spring Lunch, A Yellow Splash and A Gift

March 11, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Snap! We had the same lunch yesterday πŸ™‚

2. Bernice

March 11, 2019 at 1:48 am

What a beautiful salad! πŸ’•

March 10, 2019 at 7:33 pm

We are thinking of going to the Eden Project around 12/13th April. Do you think you are around then, (I could drive to Redruth to see you as well.) I will come by car. Let me know please. It would be great to see you!

March 10, 2019 at 8:24 pm

I’ll check the dates. My lovely neighbour who works there has said she can put two of us on the guest list so I’ll let you know about that when I’ve checked my diary tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting you! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

March 11, 2019 at 8:35 am

I had another thought (I am free that weekend, by the way) Perhaps you would like to come to Redruth and walk along to St Euny and see the town…. Let me know what you think. πŸ™‚

• utesmile

March 11, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Indeed, we could come to Redruth for Saturday and meet you , St. Euny etc. That would be lovely. I like that! It will be me and my partner.

March 10, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Doing those glass pieces looks fun, designing and making it looks great. Enjoy it!

5. anotherday2paradise

March 10, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Your lunch looks so delicious.